If you like the images you see, I would love to work with you, as well! I am an on-site location photographer. You can always reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can't wait to hear from you and create images that you will cherish for years to come.
Pricing: 1 hour session with the complete gallery of edited images on CD is $150. You will receive a reproduction release form. You are free to share and print the images however you desire. Payment by cash or check is due at the time of the session.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
*The LuLu 2009 pic of the year winner gets a free session to use at their discretion in 2010!!!*
So, help them out and choose your favorite!
When leaving a comment, you can choose by number or title, whatever is easiest! Voting will end on December 9th at 9 pm.
Introducing the finalists!!! (They are in no particular order.)
1. "The Bond" I chose this picture because of the love and security between a father and a son. Nothing feels safer to a little boy than his Daddy's arms.
2. "The Unit" I think of family when I see this shot, and how it is possible to raise content children in a world with a lot of background distractions.
3. "Innocence" Just look at those eyes, perfect profile and precious lips. This picture portrays the tenderness and innocence of a little girl's soul.
4. "Mystery" Ah, the wedding day! Full of joy, anticipation, and mystery. Having the rest of your lives together to unleash that mystery is such a joy.
5. "Laughter" Fun and hope for a new day. Representing sisterhood, this one definitely pulls at my soul.
6. "Security" What is it about a baby in a basket? Precious! My heart says "safe and sound" when I see this photo.
7. "Discovery" Brothers discovering the world together as their hearts are knit tighter and tighter together.
8. "Wonder" The art of grandparenting: throw in a little wonder, a pinch of training, and a heap of unconditional love.
9. "Precious" This photo makes me think of what God thinks of us...precious and costly.
10. "Happiness" The combination of bright yellow flowers, a silver tub, and a girl with the biggest blue eyes ever just makes me happy! It reminds me of sunshine and days of summer joy.
11. "The Kiss" When siblings aren't too old to kiss each other with every ounce of love they can muster, well, my heart just stops.
12. "The Eyes" If the eyes are the window to the soul, then this sweet thing has the most happy, gorgeous, and secure soul ever.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Give the gift of memory. Easy. Priceless. Timeless.
Certificates are good for families in Northwest and Central Arkansas.
Only $95 for the easiest, most thoughtful gift ever!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Photography Sites I Love!
- ► 2010 (35)
- ▼ December (5)
- ► November (13)
- Jesus longs to unveil Himself fully to those who seek Him. I am passionate about seeing Him clearly and sharing sweet truths He whispers along the way. I love photography, my four boys, and ample amounts of coffee laced with sweet Italian cream. So grateful to have you alongside of me on this caffeinated journey of seeking His beautiful face.