LuLu Photography

Welcome! Most people know me as Becke' Stuart, but my Dad will forever call me LuLu. Taking pictures brings me unlimited joy as I see how each person reflects the image and glory of our God. My husband, Eric, and I have three active and fun-loving boys. My photography style is very laid back and I believe the session should be stress free and enjoyable.

If you like the images you see, I would love to work with you, as well! I am an on-site location photographer. You can always reach me by email at
ebstuart@conwaycorp.net. I can't wait to hear from you and create images that you will cherish for years to come.

Pricing: 1 hour session with the complete gallery of edited images on CD is $150. You will receive a reproduction release form. You are free to share and print the images however you desire. Payment by cash or check is due at the time of the session.

Friday, March 5, 2010

"A New Song" Session Giveaway

"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD." Psalm 40:3

What a gorgeous day! I had the windows open and was serenaded by some birds that had a song to sing for their Creator. As I listened to the melodic notes, I wondered how many people need to have cause to have a new song to sing. Through hardship, it is easy for chords of joy to be erased. Sometimes, we just need some hope to get us through until God decides to write a new song on the pages of our hearts.

Hence, this giveaway! Do you know a family that is going through an especially hard time? Despite hardship, life keeps on moving. Children keep on growing and people keep on loving. We should capture these moments before they slip away.

If you know a family in need of a new song, then please email me their story. Please send me any pertinent information that would help me make the decision, along with your contact information and the nominee's contact information. (Information will be used for the sole purpose of contacting the recipient.)

Details:
1. Session must take place in central AR
2. Entry deadline is Friday, March 12th at 5pm
3. Giveaway includes session, CD with images, and print package
4. If the family you nominate wins, you will receive 50% off a spring session
5. Email entry to ebstuart@conwaycorp.net and leave "new song" in the title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Becke' Stuart

My photo
Jesus longs to unveil Himself fully to those who seek Him. I am passionate about seeing Him clearly and sharing sweet truths He whispers along the way. I love photography, my four boys, and ample amounts of coffee laced with sweet Italian cream. So grateful to have you alongside of me on this caffeinated journey of seeking His beautiful face.